Not able to access full location address in mozila and crome !!

Hello guys,
Check these codes....
<%@ page import="java.io.*"%>
<%
String path=request.getParameter("t1");
%>

<%=path%>

Brouse your file
Actually the second program is for Browse the file and then submit the file location to upload1.jsp.
And the first program is for displaying the location of that file.
But the problem is that it will work fine with IE(Show the full location address of a file).But when i try to do this with mozila and chrome it will show only file name.
Can any one help me to solve this issue.
๐Ÿ˜ก

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to start writing the thesis for this topic "Design of forging die using tungsten carbide material" Here "die design" is for, to produce a "bearing cup" using "Backward extrusion...
Hi , pls anyone can explain following term :: What is type Variable in Java 5 ? What is difference between alias , shallow copy and view in Java Collection...
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Hi , In order to guess packet loss :-TCP uses repeated ack , But can any one explain what is repeated ack and how it is different than ack...
CEans We all listen to English songs very often but how many of you can understand the meaning of an English song or even some of the words in the...
hi...i m a b.tech(ec) 2nd year student........i want to persue a course in embedded robotics........i have not studied a single word of microprocessors till yet....will the course be benefitial for...