How many of us can understand an English song?

CEans We all listen to English songs very often but how many of you can understand the meaning of an English song or even some of the words in the songs.

or

Will you only enjoy the music.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I usually don't understand hard rock or hard metal, but otherwise I'm alright. I've also have difficulty in understanding the RAP part of any song ๐Ÿ˜‰ . If you wish to get familiar with the western accent, I'd recommend Beatles songs to you. ๐Ÿ˜€ .

On a different note: People don't really pay attention to the lyrics - they only enjoy the 'beats'. That's because listening to music has become a part-time activity. We listen to music while working out, driving car or even studying ๐Ÿ˜ . We don't shut all our work only to listen to music and appreciate every part of it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I just love its Music Only. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sanferyB
    sanferyB
    I usually don't understand hard rock or rock songs. I love songs musics with meaning and inspiring. It makes me smile or dance when I hear it. I understand them too, especially when the singer sings it well and with a beautiful voice. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Music is what is melodious. I do not quite understand the wordings. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I listen English songs mostly for the lyrics in them. I find them really fascinating. Most of the English songs on my playlist connect me with a memory. I find the lyrics quite meaningful. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • jkj
    jkj
    I give most important consideration to lyrics, the next thing is music. I am sometimes unable to understand RAP part then I look for the lyrics on net.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    in my view its not too hard to understand a english movie song we can try
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I found it difficult to understand any song without headphones but for lyrics some songs like show me the meaning from BS boys - I can understand and Like it very much.

and some songs of micheal Jackson were also very good for western accent.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi...i m a b.tech(ec) 2nd year student........i want to persue a course in embedded robotics........i have not studied a single word of microprocessors till yet....will the course be benefitial for...
Ford, Ford and Ford. This is what being heard everywhere. Reason? Ford Figo getting awarded the car of the year and now with the news, you will probably start planning...
Hi everyone!! Is it possible to disconnect a hp pavilion tx2000 touch screen and convert it into a usb port so i can plug it into a desktop computer and...
hi everyone! So i've been offer a research summer job, its a research job and i'm veryvery interested in this research. But i'm concern that i don't have that knowledge...
Hello CEan's, I am having an old internal hard drive. I want to convert it into external HD now. Is it possible? If yes, please tell me the procedure. I...