Nokia Windows Mobile 7 Phones

Engadget folks got following first photos of the Nokia phones that will be powered by Windows Mobile operating system

-

[​IMG]

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    thats really awesome and they are attractive
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    they are mini computers. you will seldom feel like buying a computer after you use this enthralling phone.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Moving fast is one of our core values: Its how we constantly launch and improve our products. On the two-year anniversary of Facebook Platform, watch how the team behind it...
Hello everyone! I am a newbie, doing a mobile application project in java. I need to write a j2se server(pc) side code for bluetooth sonnectivity that implements obex protocol. I...
Awesome mechanical engineering design in furniture. I love the concepts these guys have worked on. If you've not seen the video yet, go through it - [video=youtube;3DfCc3awrf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DfCc3awrf4[/video]
hi friends, i am here with my second concept here in this thread i came with the history of the micro processors let us first know what is micro processor...
Hello CEans. I found this information on some site. And I wanna share it with you.😀 How does Google know everything about you? They don’t. Google only knows your public...