Nokia Lumia 928 Price & Tech Specs Out - Isn't PureView Camera Pure Delight?

Sheer delight can come in so many different forms, big and small! Nokia's Lumia 928, the proudly called "world’s most innovative smartphone", is now available exclusively on Verizon Wireless. This Windows Phone 8 featuring gadget from Nokia has the motto - "Imaging is our King!" to flaunt off. Featuring the PureView imaging technology that includes Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), makes it easy to capture non-blurry pictures and videos even under low-light. The Carl Zeiss lens and a Xenon Flash on the tech specs list will just make the camera-buffs go ga-ga over Lumia 928 and won't bother you if you leave your DSLR behind.

So, is it just the camera that is outshining & overpowering everything else on the features list? Or are we overlooking something? Let's take a look at the specs in detail. Video capturing is another strong point to look after. Thanks to the three high-audio-amplitude up to 140db capture microphones, capturing high-end, distortion-free audio in the noisiest of environments is a bliss.. Stunning design. There's a 4.5-inch OLED display protected well by Gorilla Glass and the Nokia Lumia 928 runs on the 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 2,000mAH battery and lets you have 32 GB of storage.

Nokia-Lumia-928-Front-Back

Bringing to you the latest in technology, Nokia Lumia 928 has support for built-in wireless charging. So, all you got to do is put your Lumia upon a Nokia Wireless Charging Pillow by Fatboy, JBL PlayUp and it will instantly start chargin power up. Then there's the HERE Suite app with HERE Maps, HERE Drive+ and HERE City Lens for your navigation needs. For internet browsing you get the Internet Explorer 10 for faster and for your on-the-go editing needs you get the Microsoft Office mobile integration.

In the official #-Link-Snipped-#, Nokia talks of being excited about taking this Windows Phone 8 to Verizon’s 4G LTE network. At a price of $99, Nokia Lumia 928 will be available starting May 16th at VerizonWireless.com and at your local Verizon Wireless Store. If you're looking for a little extra something - Nokia is offering a $25 credit for Windows Phone apps and games with the purchase of the phone.

Till more reviews roll out, you would want to get your eyes on this hands-on video -

Replies

• Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Xenon Flash finally makes a comeback to the mobile phone!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Abhijit Dey
    Xenon Flash finally makes a comeback to the mobile phone!
    Ya! Totally amazing.
    I am just hoping that Hope it feels lighter and more ergonomic than the 920. Packed with Xenon, OIS, curved OLED, loudest speaker at 11mm thin, roughly 160g weight profile - Truly crazy engineers at work here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome! I've seen a few shots taken from PureView. They're second to none!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just for the records' sake, this news is totally dominating Google News Home Page! 👍
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just for the records' sake, this news is totally dominating Google News Home Page! 👍
    Holy moly, 64 minutes & 2K Views. Shit's real !
  • lal
    lal
    People still do love Nokia 😁
  • lal
    lal
    Found a video by Nokia displaying Optical Image Stabilisation feature of the device. It seems to dampen the vibrations quite brilliantly!

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : That's super cool. Yeah, the PureView's got OIS. I remember they had recorded a video demonstrating the same when the PureView was first announced. The clip looks brilliant! 😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    All I want to say is : Nokia's phone got super-dope hardware, but when it comes to selection of Operating system for their device, I don't know why they are choosing Windows.
    They should rejuvenate their OS : Symbian ,back that project & put it in public.Let everyone mirror the ROM.Make it an Open-source.
    This seems like only way if nokia wanna come back in the game.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    UPDATE:

Nokia's Lumia 925 that is slated to go on sale in Europe and China next month, debuted today at a London news conference! Approximately 80 per cent of the conference was dedicated to the camera hardware and software of the new Lumia 925. The 925 will sell for around £400 before tax and and will be available as early as next month.

Hows that, people?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ford EcoSport - one of the most awaited SUVs in India this year would go open for booking in June. I've been following this car since the company announced that...
This is for all those engineers who are working in both MNCs, and start-ups. I've heard that most of them don't like the jobs that they are doing. Is it...
The recent advances in the research surrounding Solar Power Generation are just, plain remarkable. As a curious child, everyone who came across the term 'photosynthesis' knew that Sun was the...
i want a link where i can find matlabcodes for any image processing project - i want codes for some digital image processing project pls reply asap
Hello CEans, I want to share with all of you that today (May 11th) is National Technology Day!! proof: Wikipedia, Government of India🎉