NiceDice - Swiss Army Knife for Cameramen and Photographers

Ken S. submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - This tool helps cameramen and photographers overcome incompatibility issues of their gear.

We came up with an innovative clamping system, which is compact, tool-free and modular. The structure of the 'NiceDice' allows not only for clamping forces, but also for spreading forces. The NiceDice is compatible with 15mm rods (standard in the film and photo industry). The spreading and clamping forces allow for an absolutely solid grip on the rod, by just bolting the NiceDice-screw in the other hole of the NiceDice, without using any tools! This offers major benefits for the film- and photo...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Done with ECE B.Tech. I'm looking to take a break for 6 months or so before leaping into the work front. That said, I don't want to sit idle. Are...
ugo nwoke submitted a new project: Aurtronic Transmission - Fuel economy upgrade to the Automatic and MAnual transmission You can't create or destroy Energy but you can convert the state...

Hi

I am Cem Can I study mechanical engineering Izmir Institute of Technology in Turkey. Educational language is 100 % English. I signed up mostly to get help mostly, but i...
I couldn't write down the loop closure equation, can somebody help on this please.
Working at Robogyan Technologies in educational robotics domain