New Text Editor For Posts On CrazyEngineers

CEans,

As promised, we've updated CrazyEngineers forum to revamp our text editor. Earlier text editor had its own shortcomings and didn't really go well with the needs of formatting. The new text editor gives our users new capabilities. While you can explore it in depth and take your own time, here are few quick changes which you can enjoy -

• There's AUTO-SAVE ! Never miss out on any typed text now. The text editor auto-saves your typed text at regular intervals of time.
  • Tables: Now it's very easy to insert tables in your posts. Example
[TABLE="class: grid"]
[TR]
[TD]ONE
[/TD]
[TD]TWO
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]THREE
[/TD]
[TD]FOUR
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

• Superscript[SUP]2[/SUP] and Subscripts[SUB]2[/SUB] button options are now easily accessible. No more typing [sup]...[ /sup] codes 😀
  • Paste stuff directly from your Word File without losing formatting 😀
  • Works in all the modern browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, and IE 8,9 etc.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can try out new features in this dedicated thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've included a new text editor for all the posts to be made on CrazyEngineers. Please try all our new text editor in this thread 😀 .
CEans, Here comes a once in a lifetime opportunity for you. We are interviewing Mr. Jacque Fresco, Project Founder & Director of The Venus Project & Ms. Roxanne Meadows, Co-Founder...
I've always talked about this topic on my personal blog, but have always failed to get a convincing answer. I see so many engineering students and professionals commute in highly...
Frankly speaking, I've always been scared of economics - as the subject was always boring and filled with complicated terms. However, I've been trying to figure out the basics of...
we are a extrusion die manufacturer for more than 20 years,i dont know hoe to open our business overseas,to have a reliable partner is difficult. because of we chinese- english...