New H design for Honda-Can it make Honda more attractive?

All new ” EXCITING H DESIGN!!! ” is the latest announcement that the Auto giant Honda has came up recently. Those three exclamations do really have a meaning behind it. The recent announcement sends waves of surprise between the Automobile fanatics and the company has just said that this new design concept could help in making unique character and global presence around the world. The automobile blog quoted that its nothing new but a similar design concept of Audi-Bulgarian beard.Honda-EXCITING-H-DESIGN-1024x681 This new concept will be available in Honda jazz/fit which was launched day before yesterday. If you take a closer look at the H design you can notice that the grille is made up of two distinctive elements as follows,

*A broad element that connects the headlights,

*A slimmer element that runs underneath it looks like a trough.

Honda calls this as the “Solid wing face”

As earlier stated the three exclamatory marks explains the followingHonda-EXCITING-H-DESIGN-concept

#HIGH TECH-Both interior and exterior would get new and advanced upgrades.

#HIGH TENSION- Well toned exterior and sporty&Emotional cockpit.

#HIGH TOUCH- Dramatic surface finish to give more emotion to the exterior body.

Are you ready for adapting Honda new design concept?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Audi India has come up with a good news for Audi lovers. Its none other than upgraded version of Audi A4 2.0 TDI at at price tag of INR 31.74...
Renault is going online. You may have difficult in understanding the caption but the truth is that Renault has just revealed the 2014 “RENAULT MEGANE” facelift online. The updated version...
Hi techies, We are looking for people who holds an interest in development of renewable energy for domestic & commercial purpose. Do reply this post & share your ideas along...
Dual Compound Strategy for Tires: It may sound familiar but it is the new innovation that has been come up by the leading tyre maker ” Goodyear”. You have heard...
This is a great site which i found when i was searching for my project. i must say this is a great platform for me. i always used to think...