Hello From Neda Hashmi

This is a great site which i found when i was searching for my project. i must say this is a great platform for me. i always used to think where can i get knowledge about latest technologies and also the existing ones. and here i stumbled with you people.
I am a chemical engineering student(4th) year. i want my project to be different from others and also useful and informative. i thought i will find great ideas here. but till now, except that conversion of plastic into fuel, i din't get any.
i googled and got some interesting topics. But still its better to conversate socially and gain knowledge than by googling.
somebody help me. and also how can i find chemical engineers on this site.
P.S- my grammer may not be that good.😐

Replies

• Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    i got chemical engineers..😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome @#-Link-Snipped-# to CrazyEngineers. We're glad that you found CE an useful platform. I hope you remain active in CE & participate in technical debates/queries.

It is true that we don't have any active Chemical Engineer in CE, but you can suggest your friends to join in CE & have awesome technical discussion in the forum.

Just in case if you don't know,
    We have free ebooks section from where you can download Engineering ebooks for free : #-Link-Snipped-#

Feel free to ask the query in their respective section. We have few veteran Engineers who can answer you query, irrespective of the discipline.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Since the thread is in the introductions section, I've updated the thread title.

It's true that Chemical engineering section of CE doesn't have as many active discussions as other sections. We however need help from our CEans. You could get your friends on CE and start building up Chemical engineering discussions. I'm sure, visitors interested in Chemical engineering would join in the discussions so that we can make the section active again.
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    thank you kaustubh and abhishek. and yeah i am asking all my friends to join crazyengineers. just posted on my timeline on facebook. hope this site will have more discussions on chemical engineering topics
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Welcome to CE @#-Link-Snipped-# . good to have one chemical engineer.

The people in this community in their experiences have gained a lot of knowledge over time about all disciplines irrespective of their majors. So feel free to post your topics we will try our best to help you out.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Here's a discussion you can start off with @#-Link-Snipped-# -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pradip007
    Pradip007
    Welcome to CE @#-Link-Snipped-# Its my plesure to congress U for joining CE.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pradip007
    Welcome to CE @#-Link-Snipped-# Its my plesure to congress U for joining CE.....
    Good to see you on CE. How's your GRE preparation going on? 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here are some topic i came across while i was searching topic for myself. i still have to choose one. any suggestions for me? 1. Utilization Of Sludge Gas 2....
I would like to know the construction & working(in detail) of magnetic door locks. Few questions : - The magnets in locks are temperory magnets or permanent ? - If...
I have started from basics of RPi GPIO. With no hassle, Blinked LEDs. So, I know the basics. But now I wanna dig down more & I couldn't find any...

Hai

Hai fnds.this s janaa frm madurai,tamil nadu.i m doing electrnics and communication engineering...i m so willing to do some innovations and i suppose to see ths site when i was...
My friend tried to stream live events from #Livestream.com. But the problem is that the video is buffering a lot. he is not able to stream at all. The video...