New Guy, EE and Hobbyist and in Trouble

Hello all, I'm new here. I graduated in 2008 from the University of Wisconsin Platteville with a degree in Electrical Engineering and an emphasis in Analog/Communication, Digital Electronics, and Controls, I was one class away from my Power Emphasis as well. I love many aspects of Electrical Engineering and like building things.

I joined mostly for helpful experience of older members. I'm in a serious career conundrum right now which resulted in my bosses finding out I'm looking for other job opportunities. It's a very small company that I've worked at for 3.5 years ever since I graduated, and they take this as an insult. There is a ton more going on here and I definitely would appreciate the ability to talk to some real experienced engineers that don't work at my company.

Other than that, I hope I can use what little experience I have to help others and contribute to the boards.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's always great to see electrical engineers joining CE. We hope you'll find CE useful. We're sure you'll find several experienced engineers here who'd love to interact with you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    One big introduction that was. We are glad you joined the community.

Welcome to CE Community. :cean :
  • Colecago
    Colecago
    Yeah, I ended up talking to a fellow engineer on HaD, super helpful. Once I untangle my current situation I hope to contribute, probably not offer career advice, but maybe answer electrical questions and help out people looking into the field.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm currently travelling around the Philippines visiting fair trade with there request of trying to make some of their processes more efficient. The latest company which makes hand made paper...
Can any help me with this problem how to store the information into a rfid tag chip whether it may be active or passive tag.. And i want to know...
I think I best fall in the category of the Internet Geek. (the most un-cool of them all 😛 ) What kind of a geek are you? Share in the...
hello people... i m stuck in a problem .can any1 tell me how to compile java programs in cmd prompt. m trying n i got an error like javac:file not...
Hai friends: I found a good source for AIEEE preparation. They are offering 15% for all the packs and the quality is so good. https://bit.ly/HVZ8V8 Just try