New CEan

Hello i am new to CE. Just joined Couple of hours ago... can anyone tell me how to send message to any of member and comment on post?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anand Nagda
    Hello i am new to CE. Just joined Couple of hours ago... can anyone tell me how to send message to any of member and comment on post?
    Hello and welcome to CrazyEngineers!
    You need to complete 15 posts to become eligible for private messaging.
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello and welcome to CrazyEngineers!
    You need to complete 15 posts to become eligible for private messaging.
    means i need to post 15 messages??
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Anand Nagda
    How to do it Please guide me..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anand Nagda
    Right. It's done to prevent users from spamming the members of the forum. Once you become a regular member (i.e. after writing 15 posts across the forum), you become eligible for messaging members privately.
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Ankita Katdare
    Right. It's done to prevent users from spamming the members of the forum. Once you become a regular member (i.e. after writing 15 posts across the forum), you become eligible for messaging members privately.
    i need to create a new forum and start discussion there or i need to create 15 seperate forum. its being confusing for me. your help will be beneficial for me
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anand Nagda
    i need to create a new forum and start discussion there or i need to create 15 seperate forum. its being confusing for me. your help will be beneficial for me
    ^ The one you have written just now is a 'post'. You can write such posts on any existing discussions here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    OR
    Create new discussions of your own in any forums.
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Th
    Ankita Katdare
    ^ The one you have written just now is a 'post'. You can write such posts on any existing discussions here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    OR
    Create new discussions of your own in any forums.
    Thank you so much Ankita Katdare. I Hope in future will seek same support from you.😉😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# , Welcome to CE.
    Let us know more about you.
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Name:

*Engineering Trade:

*Occupation
    : (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!)

Work Experience
    : (if applicable)

*Hobbies & Interests
    :

*Aim in life
    : (if applicable 😁 )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Yeh, tell everyone!
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Anoop Kumar
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# , Welcome to CE.
    Let us know more about you.
    Name: Anand Nagada

Engineering Trade: Electr. & Telecomm.

Current Location: Pune

Occupation: Associate Engineer at Mphasis Limited in Infrastructure Department

Work Experience: 8 Months

Hobbies and Interests: Blogging, Letter Writing, Content writing, Image/Banners/Flyers Designing, Volunteering, Travelling, Photography

Aim in Life: To make others happy...

I Joined CE, because to get updates about whats happening around you.... and exchange information and build up a bond with others..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of my friend is in M.Tech. she needs to do project on communication or vlsi based mostly for her exam....Please suggest some of topics that can be taken up...
You might, just to relate the research product, not only get into the jungle but also feel the adventurous fight between Mowgli and Shere Khan in near future. The four...
Respected Admin, senior members, & Colleagues warm greetings to all of you. I am new member of this wonderful forum which I come across randomly through google search so thought...
i am a new mmbr of dis page,i am an electrical engineer,2015 pass out,do i have any good scope in IT industry?? I want to start my carrier as a...
Hey Kaustubh, I am a 2016 passed out from CSE. Sorry, but my question is a bit unrelated to the topic under discussion. I got a job through campus placements...