networking concepts..

if you want to test your already existing skills or want to learn new skills, CISCO has come up with nice games. I remember I have already mentioned about these before, but lately I started to find more interesting games and thought would let you guys know as well.

All you need is a user name which is of free registration.

URL:#-Link-Snipped-#

I tried the subnetting game and frankly I feel i need to learn more and be fast , reason : If you are sow, the subnetting what you have done previously gets hacked! and you will have to repeat all over again before you can go ahead.

One more game what I just gave a shot and did not play completely was Cisco myplanet. The game tells you all the basic details of the communication media you can use and where to apply.

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Yeah, this game is also mentioned in the CCNA course training videos.
    Its on the site from a long time but few people know about it. Its good for clearing the concepts while playing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am unable to delete the folders named like 7a739c8a9bfe463a530c65 in my D drive. I think these are temp folders created during Windows Update.But now when I try to...
Hello, when I start my laptop then there sre 2-3 warnings as follows:- 1) cannot find Other.exe file 2) cannot find Win.exe file 3) and a notepad opens named desktop.ini...
Hi, This question is always on my mind on how to do the result analysis for web load test? 😕 I added a aggregrate report listener to my test plan...
PS. This is a mail i received from my friend Washington, DC Metro Station on a cold January morning in 2007. The man with a violin played six Bach pieces...
New features in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 allow Windows Admins to create, mount, and attach virtual hard disks (VHD). Need to mount VHD files Windows Admins need...