Removal of folder 7a739c8a9bfe463a530c65

Hello,

I am unable to delete the folders named like 7a739c8a9bfe463a530c65 in my D drive. I think these are temp folders created during Windows Update.But now when I try to delete them ,then a message appears that Cannot delete eula.txt . Access is denied.What should I do to delete such folders. There are 7-8 of that type folders in my D Drive

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    1. On the Windows desktop, double-click My Computer, double-click drive C, double-click the Program Files folder, and then double-click the WindowsUpdate folder.
    2. Click the V4 folder, click Edit, click Invert Selection, and then press DELETE.

Note If you cannot find the V4 folder, click Edit, click Select All and then press DELETE. Skip steps 3 and 4.
    3. Double-click the V4 folder.
    4. Click the Iuhist.xml file, click Edit, click Invert Selection, and then press DELETE ..........I hOPE THIS WILL help
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Don't mess with such folders, your system may not start again & you may need to install it again. Once I tried to revert the updates, that made some changes on MBR & my system crashed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, when I start my laptop then there sre 2-3 warnings as follows:- 1) cannot find Other.exe file 2) cannot find Win.exe file 3) and a notepad opens named desktop.ini...
Hi, This question is always on my mind on how to do the result analysis for web load test? 😕 I added a aggregrate report listener to my test plan...
PS. This is a mail i received from my friend Washington, DC Metro Station on a cold January morning in 2007. The man with a violin played six Bach pieces...
New features in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 allow Windows Admins to create, mount, and attach virtual hard disks (VHD). Need to mount VHD files Windows Admins need...
Here is the list of most amazing applications for iphone this year - yet another roundup into '10 1) Facebook 3.0 Access your friends, notes, pictures, and events using almost...