Warnings at Windows Startup

Hello,

when I start my laptop then there sre 2-3 warnings as follows:-

1) cannot find Other.exe file

2) cannot find Win.exe file

3) and a notepad opens named desktop.ini
This happens everytime on Windows stratup.

what should I do to overcome this Problem.any tool? I do'nt ant to reload Windows into my laptop.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    click on run in the start menu & type in it 'msconfig' & check whether you have other.exe as your startup programs & remove it from there. There is no process like win.exe in windows7 , you should state which OS you are using?
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    Someone is peeking into your computer. I recommend using Zonealarm firewall at max security level. The process you stated is trojan and automatically downloads new viruses from a specific IP. Check your system32 folder. There should be lot of files like 28.exe 78.exe something like that.

You can then use Avira antivirus to clean the system.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, This question is always on my mind on how to do the result analysis for web load test? 😕 I added a aggregrate report listener to my test plan...
PS. This is a mail i received from my friend Washington, DC Metro Station on a cold January morning in 2007. The man with a violin played six Bach pieces...
New features in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 allow Windows Admins to create, mount, and attach virtual hard disks (VHD). Need to mount VHD files Windows Admins need...
Here is the list of most amazing applications for iphone this year - yet another roundup into '10 1) Facebook 3.0 Access your friends, notes, pictures, and events using almost...
Hello, Please tell me the Latest Test Pattern for IBM.Tell me the detail of Rounds and the Topics to study for written Tests. which topics of R.S Aggarwal to study?