Network Security

Hey Ceans,
Am looking for Project ideas for my final year project in Network security/wireless sensor networks..
Am in final year B.E[IT]..I need to submit my project synopsis in couple of days..
Please reply asap...
Thank you...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you thought of any ideas on your own?
  • manubhat
    manubhat
    The_Big_K
    Have you thought of any ideas on your own?
    Thank you for approving the thread.

I have couple of ideas in my mind.
    1.Nymble: Blocking Misbehaving Users in Anonymizing Networks.
    2.Intrusion detection in wireless sensor networks.

The main problem is,
    I need to know the difficulty in implementing these ideas before i decide on my project as we don't have good guides in college.
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Well you can also do "Detection of fake DHCP server on a network"
    It is still a problem upto my knowledge.
  • manubhat
    manubhat
    I tried Googling on the above topic.. but couldn't get proper information.
    I request everyone here to pour in their ideas and post some topics in Networks..Come on Crazy engineers.. 😀
  • Rahul Jamgade
    Rahul Jamgade
    Here are few ideas,

1. Protecting network sniffing on corporate / company networks.
    2. Protecting network from footprinting/reconnaissance.
    3. Web Application attacks and countermeasures.
    4. Trojans and Backdoor Access to networks.
  • manubhat
    manubhat
    I have decided on my project and posted in the below thread..
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Your beloved CrazyEngineers community began its journey on November 26, 2005. Every year, on November 26[SUP]th[/SUP] we celebrate the 'CrazyEngineers Day'. This time, however, we thought of having month-long...
The announcement has been made here about the CrazyEngineers Grand Quiz Contest. If you have any questions, please ask here.: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...lebrations-grand-quiz-contest.html#post188799
it helps to make your website stand out from the crowd. Here are some guide to effectively use forum/ blog. > Find the right forums--> (Shrink D World (The Mega...
Facebook page owners had an option under Resources section, that was named 'send an update', which could be used to send a message to the 2nd inbox of the page...
Here is how you can do it - First of all Type: "chrome://flags/" in your address bar. Enable syncing open tabs and syncing custom search engines in Google Chrome. Now...