Negative temperature co-efficient of reistance

hello everyone,

Could you provide the explanation for the negative coefficient of thermal resistance of a JFET device in terms of electrons, holes and their transport mechanism etc. In want to know this behavior in quantitative terms.

regards,

proffy

Replies

• vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    #-Link-Snipped-# negative temperature coefficient of jfet in terms of electrons hole
    i think this link will be usefull to you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, In an n channel JFET why is it that a reverse bias existing between the gate and the source despite the fact that we are shorting the gate and...
Nokia HERE has announced that it is launching a community mapping pilot program in India, the first major country where HERE will combine its industrial data collection methods with a...
Google India is in talks with several Direct To Home (DTH) operators in India to deliver YouTube videos directly to your television sets. Francisco Varela, who heads platform partnerships at...
Hi friends doing my project on reconfiguration of radial distribution network, my lecturer ask me to Using GA.. can any body help me to do with the matlab coding for...
Tata Motors India has officially launched the all-new Tata Nano CNG emax variant in the Indian market today. Bearing an official starting price tag of Rs 2.40 lakh (ex-showroom, New...