Need To Answer This Project Related Question

*pushkar*
@pushkar-2u9XqH โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

In my minor project, I made a project related to songs where a user can download songs...just like songs related site.. If the interviewer asks me :- Don't you think with this project you are spreading piracy?? what should i answer? I am confused..๐Ÿ˜

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Bharath51

    @bharath51-UnF02G • Nov 26, 2011

    TOO good question.....my opinion is...sir it is the one of the drawbacks to this project...one who is from film industry they can access the songs for their film...i designed this project for this purpose..and this is sell to only film industry people or film association is one of the solution to remove the piracy...๐Ÿ˜€,,,,






    *pushkar*In my minor project, I made a project related to songs where a user can download songs...just like songs related site.. If the interviewer asks me :- Don't you think with this project you are spreading piracy?? what should i answer? I am confused..๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Nov 26, 2011

    *pushkar*In my minor project, I made a project related to songs where a user can download songs...just like songs related site.. If the interviewer asks me :- Don't you think with this project you are spreading piracy?? what should i answer? I am confused..๐Ÿ˜

    You've no control over how the technology is used. Facebook is useful; but it has its own downsides too. Simply say that the project aims that providing a functionality that will make users happier and offer them a way to access their own files. Don't forget to quote YouTube and say that controlling pirated content could be the next feature of your project ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Bharath51

    @bharath51-UnF02G • Nov 26, 2011

    The_Big_KYou've no control over how the technology is used. Facebook is useful; but it has its own downsides too. Simply say that the
    project aims that providing a functionality that will make users happier and offer them a way to access their own files. Don't forget to quote YouTube and say that controlling pirated content could be the next feature of your project ๐Ÿ˜‰


    better answer than me and also perfect answer.....