CrazyEngineers
  • In my minor project, I made a project related to songs where a user can download songs...just like songs related site.. If the interviewer asks me :- Don't you think with this project you are spreading piracy?? what should i answer? I am confused..😐
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Bharath51

MemberNov 26, 2011

TOO good question.....my opinion is...sir it is the one of the drawbacks to this project...one who is from film industry they can access the songs for their film...i designed this project for this purpose..and this is sell to only film industry people or film association is one of the solution to remove the piracy...😀,,,,

*pushkar*
    In my minor project, I made a project related to songs where a user can download songs...just like songs related site.. If the interviewer asks me :- Don't you think with this project you are spreading piracy?? what should i answer? I am confused..😐
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 26, 2011

*pushkar*
    In my minor project, I made a project related to songs where a user can download songs...just like songs related site.. If the interviewer asks me :- Don't you think with this project you are spreading piracy?? what should i answer? I am confused..😐
    You've no control over how the technology is used. Facebook is useful; but it has its own downsides too. Simply say that the project aims that providing a functionality that will make users happier and offer them a way to access their own files. Don't forget to quote YouTube and say that controlling pirated content could be the next feature of your project 😉
    Cancel
  • Bharath51

MemberNov 26, 2011

The_Big_K
    You've no control over how the technology is used. Facebook is useful; but it has its own downsides too. Simply say that the
    project aims that providing a functionality that will make users happier and offer them a way to access their own files. Don't forget to quote YouTube and say that controlling pirated content could be the next feature of your project 😉

better answer than me and also perfect answer.....
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register