View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12829 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
TechyGuy
TechyGuy • Jul 1, 2011

Need some Cool Project Ideas?

Hi guys. Could you give me some ideas and advice on making any IT Project.... which is theory based and not a working software. Any Management related It Project and something which is very interesting? thanks for the help you will give me...............?😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jul 1, 2011
TechyGuy
Hi guys. Could you give me some ideas and advice on making any IT Project.... which is theory based and not a working software. Any Management related It Project and something which is very interesting? thanks for the help you will give me...............?😀
Your requirement is very open and it's difficult to come up with generic ideas. You could try out anything from Library Management System to Airline Tickets Management System. However, we'll only be able to give you better suggestions if you tell us a bit about your experience, your areas of interest and any prior experience in building projects. I'm also not sure what you mean by theory based IT project and not a working software.

Some clarification would help.
complearner
complearner • Jul 2, 2011
For theory based project, the main subjects to target are CSO,ALGORITH,DBMS,NETWORKING.You can think of like:
In CSO you can study new architecture designs and can do changes. Or in database where a new schema with more efficient implementation could be shown.A full view of repository and data fetching and data flow.
Or you can come up with new networking design for Lan or Wan.
In algorithm, study the old algo's or come up with something new.

Share this content on your social channels -