3 Years In Power Industry. Suggest Courses For MS From USA

hello everyone , i completed by Btech in mechanical , now has been in the power industry (project erection) for 3 yrs . I would like to pursue MS in USA , which course should I opt for which would enhance my current power sector skills.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guy's I want to attach some files using java in my Email Application.SO i used MimeMultipart class but i got some error like this Exception caught javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while...
hi!im ragavendran doing my final yr IT, i need to know some project idea based on dos attack if u have any ieee papers related to dos attack pls send...
if anyone has got the solution or answers to the problems to this very good book, please help me. e-mail me the solutions at bishshoy.scientific@gmail.com 😁
Wingless aircraft could usher in UAVs that enter buildings Read more: Wingless aircraft could usher in UAVs that enter buildings | News | The Engineer ​
this is a question from franklin f. kuo's book (network analysis and synthesis) 1.8) suppose the response of a linear system to an excitation e(t) were r(t) = 3exp(-4t). what...