Error occured during attachment of file.

Hello guy's
I want to attach some files using java in my Email Application.SO i used MimeMultipart class but i got some error like this
Exception caught 
javax.mail.MessagingException: IOException while sending message;
  nested exception is:
    javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME type multipart/mixed; 
    boundary="----=_Part_0_31510384.1309567547673"
    at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:625)
    at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:169)
    at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:98)
    at MultipartExample.(MultipartExample.java:43)
    at MultipartExample.main(MultipartExample.java:53)
Caused by: javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME type multipart/mixed; 
    boundary="----=_Part_0_31510384.1309567547673"
    at javax.activation.ObjectDataContentHandler.writeTo(DataHandler.java:891)
    at javax.activation.DataHandler.writeTo(DataHandler.java:317)
    at javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart.writeTo(MimeBodyPart.java:1350)
    at javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.writeTo(MimeMessage.java:1683)
    at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:585)
    ... 4 more
Any idea how to fix it ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi!im ragavendran doing my final yr IT, i need to know some project idea based on dos attack if u have any ieee papers related to dos attack pls send...
if anyone has got the solution or answers to the problems to this very good book, please help me. e-mail me the solutions at bishshoy.scientific@gmail.com 😁
Wingless aircraft could usher in UAVs that enter buildings Read more: Wingless aircraft could usher in UAVs that enter buildings | News | The Engineer ​
this is a question from franklin f. kuo's book (network analysis and synthesis) 1.8) suppose the response of a linear system to an excitation e(t) were r(t) = 3exp(-4t). what...
i found it good and informative. You need to take the TOEFL exam to prove that you have the required english level to study in an english speaking environment. Beside...