Need Project Titles or Ideas for Wireless communication

Hi CEans i am ECE student ,its my final year so have to do a project that is something unique ,usefull to the society..

i'm interested in Wireless comm,Image Processing,so can you suggest me some latest papers from this topics..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mani4astro
    Hi CEans i am ECE student ,its my final year so have to do a project that is something unique ,usefull to the society..

i'm interested in Wireless comm,Image Processing,so can you suggest me some latest papers from this topics..
    Have you thought of any ideas on your own? It would give us an idea of the kind of projects you're looking for and suggest few more ideas.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you want to go with wireless communication then you can choose a project "Home Automation" in which all the home appliances are controlled by some RF connection and also storing data of all those appliances in one master device. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • mani4astro
    mani4astro
    Oh..great idea..is this a new one or elso already did by someone ??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mani4astro
    Oh..great idea..is this a new one or elso already did by someone ??
    Its depend on how you integrate your idea if you are looking for ready circuits and codes then i think it is already designed by someone if you are going to make yourself then you can add your idea and it will be new project. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • mani4astro
    mani4astro
    hmm...yes .thanks for the quick reply ..let me try..also if you knw any matlab, project useful to medical field ..just reply...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mani4astro
    hmm...yes .thanks for the quick reply ..let me try..also if you knw any matlab, project useful to medical field ..just reply...
    Sure, Have a nice stay on Forum and keep updating on Forum about your project if possible. ๐Ÿ‘
  • mani4astro
    mani4astro
    hi,here i am with an idea but dont know whether it is already existing one or not..

do help me the possible ways for doing this project.

Idea is :If we are travelling on Train ,we are informed only at the station while departing ,but on the move we may not know where we are,and how far our destination station is,so how can we track the nearby station / destination reaching time.

Do we need to use gps /gsm tracking systems or any other ways there ?
    waiting for your reply.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mani4astro
    hi,here i am with an idea but dont know whether it is already existing one or not..

do help me the possible ways for doing this project.

Idea is :If we are travelling on Train ,we are informed only at the station while departing ,but on the move we may not know where we are,and how far our destination station is,so how can we track the nearby station / destination reaching time.

Do we need to use gps /gsm tracking systems or any other ways there ?
    waiting for your reply.
    Already Replied to your that thread. Carry on good work ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can ne1 tell me which software is worthy to learn as i m a mechanical engg.......i hv already learn solidworks ......but as now a days learning solid works is like...
What is future of SEO in india? is it good to choose as career
Does anyone have piano notes for the song Main Gaoon Tum so Jao by Mohd. Rafi (from the movie Brahmachari)?
Hello CEans,โ€‹ โ€‹I'm ASHISH BARDHAN. I'm an undergraduate student of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology ( N.S.I.T ), opted B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology (IT). I'm currently in my Pre-Final 3rd...
With our growing strength, it makes perfect sense to start conducting CE City Meets again. The main problem we've faced so far is that there was no fixed agenda for...