Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 17, 2011

    Dancer_EngineerDoes anyone have piano notes for the song Main Gaoon Tum so Jao by Mohd. Rafi (from the movie Brahmachari)?

    Do you want the staff or the tabs (A,B,C,D etc.?) Not sure whether 'tabs' is the right word.

  • Dancer_Engineer

    @dancer-engineer-EJ8rGI • Dec 17, 2011

    When it comes to Piano, I'm a novice. I have tried my hand at small notes though.

    I don't know anything technical about playing the piano.

    I want to learn that song and play it as a birthday (9days to go) gift for my brother.
    If someone can help me, it would be great! ๐Ÿ˜€

    I found a video on YouTube, but that didn't help much. I cant see the keys the pianist is playing. ๐Ÿ˜”

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Dec 17, 2011

    Are you familiar with the scales & chords?

  • Dancer_Engineer

    @dancer-engineer-EJ8rGI • Dec 17, 2011

    No! I don't know anything.

    I can play 'happy birthday' on the piano, that's all.

  • Dancer_Engineer

    @dancer-engineer-EJ8rGI • Dec 18, 2011

    Is there no one who can help me with this?