CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@s.manikandanmani • 31 Aug, 2015
i have conducted technical games in my college symposium please give some ideas related to EEE
@s.manikandanmani • 31 Aug, 2015 any one give some ideas please
@Ankita Katdare • 31 Aug, 2015 @s.manikandanmani Tell us the names of any 10 of your key subjects in Electrical engineering. Let's come up with an idea of technical game surrounding those subjects. What say? Waiting for your list.
@s.manikandanmani • 31 Aug, 2015 Game will be technical and fun
@Ankita Katdare • 31 Aug, 2015
s.manikandanmani
Game will be technical and fun
You need event ideas, right? About electrical engineering? Or have you already conducted the event?
@s.manikandanmani • 01 Sep, 2015
Ankita Katdare
You need event ideas, right? About electrical engineering? Or have you already conducted the event?
NO I conduct on first time
@Abish Raj • 10 Aug, 2016 Say list of fun game also well as lan fun game use to conduct in college symposium
@Tamil azhagan • 10 Aug, 2016 if u need fun games there is lot of ideas but with technical level there is no idea especially for your department .. if u need just ideas for fun games aproach...here
@Sowmya Reddy • 02 Jan, 2019

Regarding my branch plz give some ideas about event rounds

6.8k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 4, 2013

India's leading Direct To Home (DTH) service provider, Tata Sky has partnereed with Broadom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM) to offer MPEG-4 capable set top boxes all over India. The move will...
7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 25, 2014

Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. has launched new smart cameras in its WB series back in January. And today it has launched four from the series in India with Samsung WB35F,...
3.6k views

@the scientist · Jan 10, 2013

plz help urgently to print patern 1 01 101 0101 by using for loops in C .... .......................
4.9k views

@Pushpendra2911 · Jul 29, 2012

Discuss your rank and preferences to know about probability to get institute for choice!!
4.5k views

@ron12 · Jul 7, 2012

Dear all, When performing a pdelta -analysis using Etabs, when do you take into account the P-δ effect which is associated with the local deformation relative to the chord between...
7.1k views