Need help with charge pump phase locked loop simulation

hello all,
I have a project where i need to do a design analysis on a clock multiplier which uses a PLL. The Fin=20 MHz and has to be Fout=100MHZ-1GHZ. I am supposed to do matlab simulations on stability and stuff.
Does any one have any idea or research papers they can refer me to.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is in connection to a message sent to me by CEan-mreccentric Hi iishantopre, I have a ques from many days.... Why 2 stroke engines require oil with petrol?...
CEans, If you want to try out features like uploading, quoting, replying, editing features offered by the new platform, please use this thread.
Hi. There is this IIT kharagpur fest I so want to participate. One of the topic for paper presentation is 'Solid state electronics' . What should I do in my...
Hello Here is the Tutorial which guides you to upload the Avatar. 😀 Give it a try and come-up with super cool avatar. 😁 Download:- How to UPLOAD AVATAR.pdf Video...
CEans, Those of you who're good at treasure hunts might have already discovered this little gem we've in our treasure. Just do what this image tells you to do (click...