Need Help On Software Engineering

I want to learn Software Engineering. I tried Software Enginnering By Roger Pressman. But it is very vast, could you suggest me some web resources that are precise and small.

Replies

• slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Sachin,

See if this link helps : Systems Analysis and Design - Software Engineering Tutorial

-Arvind
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Check here too: #-Link-Snipped-#

They have various resources for topics in SE.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Check these out man!!!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sachin bankar
    sachin bankar
    Thanks all of you for this help
  • anirow
    anirow
    There is not short cut to expertise in software engineering. It is just not enough to read theories and memorize them. Practical implementation is very important and expertize is acquired through lots of hard work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all Im new to this forum and am interested in mechanical engineering with a focus on projectile acceleration/Directed Energy weapons I was conducting a thought experiment to reproduce the...
Do watch this video and place yourself in place of parvesh This is one of the best scene i liked too much [video=youtube;FOYQh42sTYs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOYQh42sTYs[/video]
Google has finally took the browser out of Beta. THe new browser is faster, has new UI for settings page and sync facility across various mobile devices. Check out our...
Hello, I am a high school senior working on my CAPSTONE project. What I'm thinking of doing is a LED ANALOG CLOCK, or anything else involved with LED. Can anybody...
Company will showcase technology that promotes end-to-end efficiency WASHINGTON D.C., and SINT-NIKLAAS, Belgium, 8 March 2011. Newtec, a global industry leader shaping the future of satellite communications, will showcase its...