Need help on project idea for Automotive Engineering

I am currently studying Automotive Systems Engineering final year. I need a project idea for my major prjoect.

I have got some ideas that I would like to do but I m stuck and gettin nowhere. I am finding hard to start.
My first topic is
thermal analaysis of engine cylinder head - can anyone suggest on how to get starte and how could i approach.
another one is
Study of piston friction loss in internal combustion engine - how could i get experimental data can i get by doing direct motor testing or anyother testing method is more suitable. and what else could i add on to it.

any help would be very much appreciated.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, On behalf of our fellow CEan rohit330 , I am putting a question before all CEans over here: "BlackJack is a very well known gambling card game played...
Hi All, This thread will consist of only those questions whose answers are not brainy ones but very illogical. So get ready for the exercise(full of fun ๐Ÿ˜) of your...
Recently, I attended a talk by famous management guru, Dr. C.K. Pralhad. In his talk, he said, "Entrepreneurship is about innovative ideas". I personally do not agree with that statement....
Hi i am studying EIE 3rd yr...can any one tell me about final yr projects in instrumentation?give some idea..
I require a software for heatloss calculation and also to suggest me appropriate thickness of the insulating material to be used for Cold & Hot Thermal Insulation. Please guide me...