Need Help on Final Year Project using PHP

Hai

I am final year student of MCA. I selected Forum as my project title. I developed it using PHP. Now I need help in documentation. Actually the project is real time. You can view this at . In the documentation section what are tests can be applied to php projects. I need some model project documents created using php.

I can be contacted at

please be sure to read the sticky posts about forum rules, thanks! gohm

pls help me........

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Those looking for summer training at IIT, here is the link for IIT Bombay - https://www.iitb.ac.in/academic/toTraining.jsp I hope you will find it useful! If someone's got more information, please...
Understanding Engineers– One Two engineering students were walking across a university campus when one said, 'Where did you get such a great bike?'The second engineer replied, 'Well, I was walking...
Hi! I wanted to share this with all of you. offers training programmes to both individuals as well as organisations in several aspects of computer science and information technology...
hey yar.. jus wanted to know anybody knows an institute to do summer training this year.. in Chennai.. so, please do tell me places or institutes if u know any.....
please give me soft copy of this pro inc circuit diagram