need help for preparing project report

can anbody give suggestions on how to prepare project report for "design of hot forging dies using tungsten carbide material for automobile components" my problem is in which way i have to start writing report i.e order,sequence

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Introduction,background,current work done(write about the literature papers you refer)proposed problem and its solution,reference is the order of the report.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The pattern we have to follow is given by the College mostly.
    What we write is:

1. Problem Definition
    2. Aim of the Project
    3. Literature Survey
    4. Data Flow Diagram/Flow Chart
    5. Software/Hardware Requirements
    6. References

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Last year, final-year aerospace engineering students Dan Scarfe and Jon Cherry took on the challenge and designed and built wings for the aircraft using their knowledge of previous human aviation....
Many of us would have no idea what took Google so long. But now we can get the real extremes, whether it's tropical heat in Brazil, below zero temperatures in...
[video=youtube;iXTxoLM5HR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXTxoLM5HR8&feature=channel[/video] Rowecord Structural Engineering is responsible for the awesome structure being developed for the London 2010 Olympics. After the shame India has put to itself through the CWG incident, I...
Small Talk : Adrian Harris – Behind The Most Powerful Forum Software: vBulletin - CrazyEngineers Comments, questions, feedback in this thread.
Date of Examination: last week of April, 2011 Date of availability of forms: 3rd week of December, 2010 to 1st week of January, 2010 Last date for receipt of request...