need guidance regarding summer training, and embedded systems

hi
i'm a B. Tech. computer science student from Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur.

I've just completed 2nd year..and i've got 2 nd half months' break. during these vacations i've joined a 35 days training in java by center for electronic governance.

i'm interested in embedded systems, for whose training i've thought of going after 3rd year

so i need to ask following important questions:

1. i'm also thinking of preparing for SCJP. is it worth giving a try? [keeping in mind that i'm interested in embedded systems, and also hit with financial probs ๐Ÿ˜” ]

2. is embedded systems the right field to choose, especially, when i'm inclined towards entrepeurship [business in my blood ๐Ÿ˜].

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You're in 2nd year of engineering. Don't rush. You've ample time on your side.

1. i'm also thinking of preparing for SCJP. is it worth giving a try? [keeping in mind that i'm interested in embedded systems, and also hit with financial probs :sad: ]

-> What for? What's the purpose of getting the certification?

2. is embedded systems the right field to choose, especially, when i'm inclined towards entrepeurship [business in my blood :grin:].

-> Yes & No. The truth is, we can't answer it for you. I'm guessing you are aiming for a tech-startup in embedded systems. The first step would be to get as much information you can before you plan your career in embedded systems.

There are many tech startups that primarily focus on embedded systems. Our CEan Pradypop is a CEO of a startup that's into embedded systems.

You can take a course in embedded systems and decide for yourself.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well here is my View if you are really interested in Embedded system then as i am working here in embedded company its really good market for our company atleast...

and as you are computer engineer.. here in my company.... the Project leader who is the base of company is Computer engineer and very good in electronics section...

After all all decision are yours you have to choose final way... think about it keep your mind cool down...

i am giving you my thinking nothing else.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's wishing CEan Just2Rock ๐Ÿ˜Very HaPPy Birthday๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ May your dreams come true Party on, dude! ๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:๐ŸŽ‰ โ€‹
i am a high school student taking electrical at a vocational need some ideas ๐Ÿ˜• for a final project for my senior year: Some ideas i was floating around dealt...
hi i wanted to know the minimum speed available for an 8 hp dc electric motor with torque of 37 kn-m.
hi, i have a problem regarding designing a slow speed shaft.. the speed of the shaft is 0.02rpm๐Ÿ˜€ using, Torque=(9550*1000*power)/speed i am getting the torque to be 3.34*10^9 N-mm this...
Hi All, OK What is the idea of this thread is to know about good quality crazy ENGINEERS hidden in our CE family and to give an example to rest...