Rate your fellow CEans over here

Hi All,

OK What is the idea of this thread is to know about good quality crazy ENGINEERS hidden in our CE family and to give an example to rest what is the actual definition of "Crazy Engineer" over here.

Everyday a single post can be made by one CEan(Note : One post per CEan per day). In that post you are supposed to write the name of CEan you liked today and why along with his/her post/thread link you liked. You can also write the name of any CEan who is not online from a long time but any of his/her posts have ever affected you or have impressed you. OK

Rules :
1. You are seriously supposed to write a "GOOD QUALITY" CEan ok not any of your fellow friend or funny person or your name itself here OK.

2. You are not allowed to write my name(if got at any time ๐Ÿ˜) and your own name in the post.

3. One star(*) will be added into the account of the named CEan and if the no of stars(*) cross my specified limits within specified time, a surprise waits for that rated CEan then as well as that CEan's name will be added to "To be Proud of CEan" Club . ๐Ÿ˜

4. Format of each post in this thread should be like following
[Your username] rates [Rated only one Crazy Engineer's name other than mine and your own] for following [post/thread link]

Reason: [Specify some solid and good reason ]
5. As I have already mentioned that you can make only one post for only one CEan per day.

6. Very Important: Avoid funny and fights related posts here ๐Ÿ˜

Let's see who all are enough lucky to get added into that club. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    * Looks like either CEans over here don't want other good CEans to get added into that club or either everyone is so dumb that could not find any good CEans around them when started search * ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well here goes my post for the day in this thread

shalini_goel14 rates frodo.rok for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason : Liked the idea of generating electricity from a very different way, specially explaining things to all of us through that Circuit Diagram. He shared very good information on forum.

PS: @frodo.rok We are looking you to be as an active member here. Where are you man? Angry? ๐Ÿ˜”
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Nice concept Shalini
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wow Superlative thread there.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Thanks raj and godfather but I am still waiting for you guys to help me out in seraching and grouping good CEans over here. ๐Ÿ˜€

shalini_goel14 rates pradeep_agarwal for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: His ultimate explanation for storage of variables in memory. CE's programming guru. More posts and threads to come for him but unfortunately only 1 post per day allowed.
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    CEMember rates slashfear for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason : Good information and knowledge shared with rest of CEans. Liked the spirit of sharing information rather than keeping it upto himself only.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Godfather rates slashfear for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason : This is no Copy paste reply but i really found this thread very useful and i am also trying to learn C with good quality so i will vote for him here.

๐Ÿ˜ Slashfear
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14

Reason: The very first person to post the code in that thread and that too with excellent and neat code.

PS: I am fan of yours man. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather rates Ash for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: This thread is well managed and contains informative software information.

Hats off to you Ash๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    ES nominates The Big_K for the Looooooooong Thread.

In this thread people throw thier winning, frustations etc etc very intersting to read the thread.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Differential nominates The_Big_K for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: I really like geometric puzzles. This one sounds pretty challenging. Trying to find time to solve it. ๐Ÿ˜€

-Diff
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I nominate Shalini for starting this thread.

Reason: An innovative idea and it may promote more valuable posts and enhance member participation on CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Raj... you can not vote for Shalini as per Rule no 2 !!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I missed it. I only thought that you were not supposed to name yourself. But since I have already broken the rule, I can not do anything about it now accept being careful next time.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    @GF Thanks for reminding raj about the rules.

@raj I am expecting better posts from your side.

@ES Your post is discarded as in "The Looooooooooooong Thread " there is nothing to give an example of learning for an engineer. You can replace it with some better post(if you want). Read the rules in my first post of this thread.

PS: My idea was just to get the collection of good(Good means Good that gives other the impression that this is an "Engineers' forum OK) posts/threads over here.Avoid breaking rules.(Rest is your wish).
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14 rates electron1212 for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: This article was really a very good read. Quite good analysis done by this CEan.

PS: @electron1212- I am wishing more such articles here from you and your more activity here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    slashfear rates RajdeepCE for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: Good innovative problem (which everyone is not aware of, I mean the Spiral Matrix), Now through CE everyone will know there is something called Spiral matrix. Thanks to RajdeepCE to post in that problem!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    shalini_goel14
    @GF Thanks for reminding raj about the rules.

@raj I am expecting better posts from your side.

@ES Your post is discarded as in "The Looooooooooooong Thread " there is nothing to give an example of learning for an engineer. You can replace it with some better post(if you want). Read the rules in my first post of this thread.

PS: My idea was just to get the collection of good(Good means Good that gives other the impression that this is an "Engineers' forum OK) posts/threads over here.Avoid breaking rules.(Rest is your wish).
    Sorry to interupt Shalini, But it sounds like Chillax Chit-Chat and General discussion sections should be removed from the Forum. As they are NOT GOOD for a ENGINEERING FORUM.

No mean to offend anybody, was just conveying that all the sections and threads are equally important. Correct me if I am wrong.

-CB
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    crazyboy
    Sorry to interupt Shalini, But it sounds like Chillax Chit-Chat and General discussion sections should be removed from the Forum. As they are NOT GOOD for a ENGINEERING FORUM.

No mean to offend anybody, was just conveying that all the sections and threads are equally important. Correct me if I am wrong.

-CB
    Cool, Don't want to argue with you but couldn't stop speaking also. I do agree they are also required but I really don't like majority of posts per day going in these useless sections rather than specific engineering sections. I don't want these sections to get preference here over other better specific sections. The sad part is even few good CEans over here also encourage others to post in those sections rather than in our good sections over here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    So Finally What is the Conclusion?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather rates Ash for #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: This is Very useful thread for the people who come here to get idea for their Project and seminars.

Ash๐Ÿ˜
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    CEMember rates Ash for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: Though I am not from Communication engineering background but I really liked his FYP project things in that thread. Good work dude, keep it up.

PS: I want to put your more posts here but very difficult to find among your current posts count= 2796 ๐Ÿ˜”

@Shalini Hey Shalini , how come you missed CEans like Ash, Big_K, Raj, Maro,Mayur, Gohm,Durga etc etc..first?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Es nominated Slashfear for #-Link-Snipped-#

excellent information ๐Ÿ˜€ and pretty useful for security.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Slashfear rates The_Big_K for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason:
    I like this innovative challenge, making others to think and improve there programming skills ๐Ÿ˜. Good work Bigiee
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    ash rates slashfear for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: Not only informative, but good quality of posts shows that slashfear really knows his stuff! Hopefully other CEans can be encouraged to contribute their knowledge the same way ๐Ÿ˜€

I think I know why rule 2 is in place. We all know Shalini contributes great articles already. She isn't considered a "hidden" crazy engineer ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks to those who rated me. I feel a bit more appreciated now ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather rates ash for #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: This is Really super initiative start by Ash

PS:- i wish we can do work on this also
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14 rates SilverScorpion for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: Very good thread(All series). Using his engineering knowledge for some good in a better way. Keep it up man. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather rates slashfear for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: This is a good thread started by slashfear and yes this is really helpful to the person who want to make their own site !! keep sharing slashfear
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14

Reason: Very neatly explained complexity things. Really awesome.

PS: I am your fan Sir. * My salute to you * ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather rates slashfear for #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: Something Extra ordinary thread about hackers profile

Slashfear you are Rocking Man ๐Ÿ˜
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    CEMember rates Differential for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: Liked his way of explaining the things. Type of Explanation a must thing for a good engineer. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather rates SilverScorpion for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: A Well Written Thread and Very Useful for DIY project
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14 rates xero for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: Awesome knowledge shared with rest of CEans in this thread and its all related series.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Prateek Varma rates Maxz for his thread on improving the Brakes of Automobiles.

Reason: It gives every one a chance to think. Try to get a new and better solution for an age old problem.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    @raj Could you please provide the link of thread/post you are talking about ?Then only others can have a look. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Here it is: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather rates Rifaa for #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: A Cool Tutorial made by Rifaa... Keep it up Dude
  • pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal
    pradeep_agrawal rates Slashfear for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: The code posted by Slashfear is a perfect example of work of genius. This motivates people to develop everything-is-possible attitude.

-Pradeep
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather rates English-scared for #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: Nice Puzzle Series started by ES ๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    durga rates Pradeep ๐Ÿ˜

reason: for taking me back to C ๐Ÿ˜
    I lost it in due course of time
    thread:#-Link-Snipped-#
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    durga
    durga rates Pradeep ๐Ÿ˜

reason: for taking me back to C ๐Ÿ˜
    I lost it in due course of time
    Good to see replies from CEans like durga here but dear you are supposed to provide the link for the thread or post you liked.Basic purpose of this thread is to make collection of good posts and threads only. ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: Please edit your last post with a link and avoid breaking rules.

Thanks a lot !
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ok ok.. i did that.
    I have one more to nominate
    that's xero ๐Ÿ˜

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    durga
    ok ok.. i did that.
    I have one more to nominate
    that's xero ๐Ÿ˜

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks ! Durga, this is ridiculous. Being an ambassador here - you are breaking rules then what you expect newbies to learn from you hmm? ๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    opps!
    *durga got bashed*

sorry sorry ! ๐Ÿ˜›
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I think Shalini is just probably channeling the energy obtained from her TL ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    ash
    I think Shalini is just probably channeling the energy obtained from her TL ๐Ÿ˜‰
    No it was nothing related to my TL, it was my own view. How can anyone expect others to be good when you cannot give a good example of yours to them. I really don't like it. People keep on finding flaws in others but forget to even notice flaws in them. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I think your over reacting just a tiny bit ๐Ÿ˜€ I know you are addressing hypocritical situations in general (which I agree), but you did not have to direct your frustration to Durga about it. She has been a great ambassador so far. Its just a small mistake that she has rectified immediately.

Anyway, looks like we are nearly breaking rule number 6 ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Pardon me Ash, whats rule number 6 is.. ๐Ÿ˜•

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh, its stated at the first post of this thread. No funny and "fighting" stuff ๐Ÿ˜›
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    @Ash & Durga Extremely very SORRY if my temper & rude words hurted you guys but Durga I was polite in my first post to you stating "Avoid breaking rules" and you still make another post that too breaking rules and laughing at it. This raised my temper. May be these things were fun for you but not for me.

Again SORRY ! No more arguments Please.

[ PS: Rules I made for you guys not for me. ๐Ÿ˜› ]
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    ES Rates SlashFear for #-Link-Snipped-#

Excellent explanation and excellent program ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather Rates slashfear for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: good Challanging Thread by Slashfear
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    shalini_goel14
    3. One star(*) will be added into the account of the named CEan and if the no of stars(*) cross my specified limits within specified time, a surprise waits for that rated CEan then as well as that CEan's name will be added to "To be Proud of CEan" Club . ๐Ÿ˜
    What is that Number and time?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    @Godfather Leave number and time thing upto me. It is my headache. You guys just do your work of rating.

@All CEans Others can also help in finding out GOOD posts and threads over here.

shalini_goel14 rates NiLaY for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: CE creator of Firefox search plug-in. Awesome R&D work doen by him. ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: @NiLaY Man, where are you ? Not seen from a long time?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather Rates rajverma for #-Link-Snipped-#
    Reason: Nice Thread although there is no Activities from some time.. hop it will be active soon
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather Rates RajdeepCE for #-Link-Snipped-#
    Reason: Really brain teasers
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    CEMember rates pradeep_agarwal for #-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: Awesome equations. You rock man.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    godfather rates maxz for #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Reason: something Different Thread
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Ok , guys because of some unavoidable circumstances , here I close the chapter of this initiative also. Thank you very much to all for giving so unexpected responses here. ๐Ÿ˜€

Special Thanks to godfather -regular follower of this thread. Don't post any more here godfather. No surprises so no use. ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: Call it J/K or M/K - don't care ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks !
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I think this is a good initiative. Why do you feel it should be closed?? Any specific reasons?
    Let this continue..

PS - This helps to know which thread is doing well and what's currently going on in CE. So, let it be..
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    silverscorpion
    I think this is a good initiative. Why do you feel it should be closed?? Any specific reasons?
    Let this continue..

PS - This helps to know which thread is doing well and what's currently going on in CE. So, let it be..
    You woke up so early man. Good but don't forget you and me are not CE-team members so don't need to put your(and mine) brains in deciding what is good or not. They know things better than you and me. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyways some "Thanks" kind of blah blah feature is coming I guess.
  • Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    Rohan rates Slashfear for his very informative thread Tips on common C++ errors.

Reason : This has helped us eliminate the common flaws.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    hey guys chill out we are grown up people we should understand the feelings behind a post and not go with the words in the post. ๐Ÿ˜€ (page 4 and 5)

Ok my appreciation to The Big K for #-Link-Snipped-#

๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Durga joined us on 5th October 2008, rose rapidly through the ranks and became part of the pioneering CE-Ambassador team. She has taken a lot of initiatives on CE including...
i'm using high speed drill 6mm in diameter to make a hole on S45C/SAE1045 carbon steel. the problem is, i don't know the suitable range of feed and rotation speed...
What is the exact meaning of paper presentation? Is it about presenting something about new technologies(which are found before a few days) or presenting our new idea?๐Ÿ˜’
I am working on c/c++ program that can alter the binary or hex value of the data and simultaneously we can do some operations like ORing, ANDing, XORing. My question...
Hi, I want to produce many analog output from a single PIC. Normally 1 channel analog output need 8 digital output from PIC (using DAC). How I want reduce the...