Need guidance on : Sound Localization Robot

Howdy CEans, I am a 2nd year Electronics Engg student, I don't have any 'summer training' or 'intern' program this summer like most of my friends. So I have thought of brushing my robotics skills this summer. While surfing on youtube today I hit upon this video and get my inspiration. Localizing sound in space - YouTube.

[video=youtube;tIITmNS2thw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIITmNS2thw[/video]

But don't know a damn about the topic. I have done a little bit of robotics before including line/wall follower, micromouse, a little bit of image processing too. But a hearing robot.... i really like the idea and started my research over the net.

I would be really thankful for any IDEA on the topic. Go

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, i write a java applet program and want to dislay it on my blog(blogger.com). any one have idea about how to do it ? 😁
hi friends, what is meant by dynamic programming?explain with example?And what is its advantage over divide and conquer algorithm? 😁
How do the specs of ultrasound heating machines for home use compare to those used by clinics? (I'm talking about those used like "heat packs" on injuries, not the ones...
i am electrical/electronics technology student and i have a project in these one month about program elevator (6floor)using plc .i have no idea at all & how to start .i...
Hey, I'm a Computer Engineering student, with some minimal experience in Electrical Engineering so far. My friend asked me how I could make a clock, preferably mechanical, play a song...