CrazyEngineers
  • Hi!!!!!!!!!!! this is Pooja.I m a student of Final Year IT.I m in search of a highly stuffed topic with images involved in it for my Seminar.I have to submit the title of the topic to my lecturer till this Saturday.So, kindly help me please😔
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • WORKGROUP

MemberAug 20, 2008

Hi!!!! This is Pooja.I m a student of B.E. Final year IT.I need latest topic for Seminar which is highly-stuffed with content as well as images.I have to submit the topic title to my lecturer till this coming Saturday. So, kindly help me!!! I would be very grateful to U.😕
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberAug 20, 2008

Hello Pooja, welcome to CE!

Easy on the text size! haha.. Have you checked out the seminar list here?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • susmithapanja

MemberDec 26, 2009

hi im susmitha im studying b.tech final year EEE i want main project titles on power systems and control systems
    Cancel
  • rajendrareddy

MemberJan 14, 2010

hiii.. this is rajendra BE final year(cs)..i think u searching for seminar topics..i m suggesting u to go with 3G&4G topic..
    Cancel
  • Ranganath sri

MemberDec 4, 2011

WORKGROUP
    Hi!!!! This is Pooja.I m a student of B.E. Final year IT.I need latest topic for Seminar which is highly-stuffed with content as well as images.I have to submit the topic title to my lecturer till this coming Saturday. So, kindly help me!!! I would be very grateful to U.😕
    <a href="https://seminars4you.wordpress.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Seminars For You | Seminar Topics for Computer Science, Information technology, Electronics, Electrical and Applied Electronics.</a> see this web-site . i'm Ranganath Donkena
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register