Nba!

What the.. I did a search for "basketball" on this forum, only my introduction thread came out! ๐Ÿ˜›

Who watches the NBA here? What team do you support? Me support Houston Rockets! Can't wait for the next season to start ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• rosh009
    rosh009
    yup! one more fan of nba here! die-hard fan of LA lakers but with recent performance of SAspurs has spurred me to partially shift support to them also!:hehehe:
    but hoping to see lakers come back with a bang this season!๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    cool! yeah, Spurs is pretty good. But they havent done much significant offseason trades. Rockets, on the other hand, have ๐Ÿ˜

Kobe is staying in Lakers yea? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *bump*

Found my old thread! Haha.. now that we have a lot more members, tell us who you are currently supporting in the NBA!

Houston Rockets are doing pretty well, even without T-Mac. I'm also impressed by Cav's consistency to lead the league ๐Ÿ˜€ They are a likable team.. compared to Jazz and Mavs! (sorry if you are a fan of them ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm co-inventor of the following antiphishing method. I'm asking for serious technical feedback from CE members. A bank publishes a set of domains that will be in outgoing messages, before...
๐Ÿ˜i am very happy to join u all ๐Ÿ˜• i am in search of my final year project topics in electronics. couldu plz sujjest me some of the project centre...
Hi guys, Any embedded-hardware experts out there to help me ?? I hav a board built for a personal media player application. it consists: A Mips Processor NOR Flash 2...
hi my dear friends, i am mainak bhattacharya studying ece @ BENGAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.i have just completed my second year & i am now seeking an industrial training on...
This article or more clearly, this Guide is for the new members joining our Crazy Engineer Forums on how to ask for sensible help or guidance and take part in...