navathe pdf wont display figures..help

hi there....i'm new to this community. i have the 'fundamentals of dbms' pdf by navathe et al. but it doesn't display the figures. is anyone facing the sme problem if the y have the pdf? plz suggest a way out. i'll be grateful

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    souravdey
    hi there....i'm new to this community. i have the 'fundamentals of dbms' pdf by navathe et al. but it doesn't display the figures. is anyone facing the sme problem if the y have the pdf? plz suggest a way out. i'll be grateful
    Hi souravdey

From where you got those pdf? I guess they are not downloaded legally or properly. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    souravdey
    We do not support any illegal activity. Could you mention the source of your pdf download?
  • souravdey
    souravdey
    actually i don't know. i didn't download it. i got it from a friend.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are signal choppers and how do we relate them with FETs😕 ?///
Dear sir, I need help to design a 33/11 kv sub station using compact type high voltage switch gears etc. please help me and i am also request that i...
hello !! can u please give me information regarding any I.t company providing summer trainning for second year students in july.
Hi all, I have a problem here, I'm new to the field of Control engineering, I'm a student, and I need to calculate the power of a signal in a...
can anybody help me with regenerative feed heating in power plants. a project would be very helpful.