National Academy of Engineering says hello

We are very happy to be a part of this community...and I'm a bit miffed that it took me so long to find this site.

We look forward to joining in the conversations, and more importantly, getting your thoughts and feedback NAE Website - Home.

We are part of the National Academies complex and provide advice and consent to the US congress (and stakeholder groups) on issues of national importance in the engineering field. We are also a membership organization, currently with about 2000 members - election to the NAE is the pinnacle achievement of an engineering career.

Look forward to talking with you all more.

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    wekcome to CE....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello & welcome to CE, NAE 😀

We are happy to have you on CE. I'm sure you will love CE and help us spread the word. We look forward to active contribution from NAE.

PS: Folks, check out NAE's official website: NAE Website - Home
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    hello and welcome to CE..hope we an learn from each other!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, glad to have someone else from DC area!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    welcome to CE
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    welcome to our CE family..!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    welcome to CE,
    I'm sure you will enjoy it.
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family..😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, maybe "sexy" is a stretch (though the popular Science Cheerleader blog does have a page devoted to sexy scientists and engineers...here.) The National Academy of Engineering recently put out...
Could you please give the IC configuration & some important details of that IC?
People out there.. am in need of metallurgy department final year papers, submitted project or placement papers..can anyone help me with this??? Thanks in advance.
Speech given by Chetan Bhagat in Symbiosis ...must read..Good one.... "Life is one of those races in nursery school where you have to run with a marble in a spoon...
hi, if any one has latest projects on cryptography please send to this mail