Name the Band that you Truly Believe to be the BEST!!

Don't necessarily think of your opinion of a band, but rather the complexity and intelligence of it to determine what band you think is the best. You may also wanna keep good Poetic lyrics in mind as well for GOOD music. All genres and the centuries of music are included in this. I suppose it is a matter of opinion sort of but it can depend on how much music you have heard. I would see intelligent music as music that has deep poetry and complex melodies and patterns, plus a lot of notes. You can never have too many.

To me i would say the most intelligent band that i know of is Supertramp. I probably enjoy Led Zeppelin more but Supertramp is more intelligent. It has a lot deeper and sophisticated poetry and a wider variety of instruments, creativity, and a lot of meaning to the songs.

List the band, then simply put down why you believe them to be #1. 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and the award goes to 'The Beatles'! I learned to play many Beatles Songs on Guitar and believe they are the best. Scorpions are good too, but not as good as Beatles πŸ˜‰
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    The_Big_K
    ...and the award goes to 'The Beatles'! I learned to play many Beatles Songs on Guitar and believe they are the best. Scorpions are good too, but not as good as Beatles πŸ˜‰
    Same here too!!πŸ˜€ The greatest band of all times.. THE BEATLESπŸ˜€ I love there song "Let it Be".
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Yes i would defnitely have to agree. There was a lot of supportive genius behind The Beatles. The music was great. The poetry was great. And they used intelligent ways to attract listeners. What else could you ask for?
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    mine's favorite is linkin park..................... the band just rocks.....!!!! Beatles is the all time best......
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    My Favourite band was "Band of Boys"
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I listen to very less songs, but I like Nirvana.

I just love his voice and the videos πŸ˜€

And Metallica πŸ˜€
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Junoon band (of Pakistan) and Jal are my favorites.πŸ˜’
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Best, hmm that's a tough one. But for me the best has to be AC/DC. Those guys know how to rock your pants off!! 😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I mostly like individual tracks, but as a brand I love ABBA . I knwo there are not many takers for this band, but i like thei songs.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    HAHA I like the band played during Marriage ceremonies. Just kidding. 😁

I go with band of boys and The BEATLES. I like both of them. πŸ˜€

P.S:I call them Beat Less. πŸ‘ Again kidding.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

List what books you think are most helpful in life then give a short description of the book and why its a good book to read. These books can include...
Honda’s Executive Vice President for the United States, Mr. John Mendel, asserted that Honda would be churning out cars at full rate, in the coming July or August.Furthermore, the delayed...
A magnitude 6.1 earthquake today struck near New Zealand's Kermacec islands, but scientists in the islands were unaware of the tremor. There were no reports of damage or risk of...
Planking is a new sensation all over the world, especially on social networking sites like Facebook. The game is simple - you simply lay down at the weirdest place and...
A posse of evolutionary scientists traveled to the heart of America to share their excitement about science on the birthday of Charles Darwin. This is their story. In my two...