Scientists take Charles Darwin On the road

A posse of evolutionary scientists traveled to the heart of America to share their excitement about science on the birthday of Charles Darwin. This is their story.

In my two years overseeing the #-Link-Snipped-# of the science group at the #-Link-Snipped-#, or NESCent, I have come to expect inventive programs from Weintraub, my counterpart in our education and outreach group. Core to our mission is innovation, a challenge we were tasked with by the National Science Foundation when they created the center to promote the synthesis of information and concepts on outstanding questions in evolutionary science.

Read full news here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a list of articles published on VoiCE by Crazy Engineering Authors. Do go through them and leave comments and remarks: PR2 Robot Learns To Read Text With Different Text...
A rare chance to see comedian and actor Rowan Atkinson in the hot seat talking to Parkinson about filming that famous last scene in Blackadder and being the international face...
Asus Eee Pad Transformer has been in news for over a month now. The prime features of the iPad rival are: NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 1.0GHz dual-core CPU for excellent multitasking...
Lot of engineers take interest in photography. Mastering the manual camera modes is the real challenge but it also helps you get that perfect shot everyone will envy you for....
hello friendz.. plz anyone explain about what RASS means in full form.. n what about its characterstics. this topic is from measurement and control system.