my very 1st thread

hi all
this is Vertual. i'm new here and i hope t be welcomed!
i have my GP now, but i dont know exactly what my Prof do want from me to do! first of al, he refused my idea of the project and then he asked me to do somethng else!
this happened before two months... til now, i dont know what is the name of the project yet! and he only gave me a general view about his idea!
finally, i decided to proceed in my project by myself according to my viepoint and not to depend on his consoltant! i will notify him about my results and progress.
wish me luck

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Vertual,

Welcome to CE. I'm moving this thread to CE-Introductions section. Electrical & Electronics engineering section is restricted to technical discussions. If you want any specific information/help related to Project Idea, we have a separate section for it.

I hope you will enjoy CE. To tell your friends/colleagues about CrazyEngineers.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, How about collecting crazy, weird ideas about a 'Dream Web Browser'? Let's say, something that would integrate IM, Social Bookmarking/Networking, File/Photo Sharing, Search, Email, HTML editing etc. Do you...
Hi to all, is good to be here. Regards.
Hi all, Can anyone help me to lock the numeric keys from win98?
want general layout guidelines and checklist ,more about pcb........... visit....................... https://www.pcbadesign.blogspot.com/ and post ur suggestions. ​
Hello all I need help from any one out there on the subject-Help on masters thesis topic on Systems and Control Engineering.I am making an application for masters in Systems...