From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@malanga • 13 Nov, 2007
Hello all
I need help from any one out there on the subject-Help on masters thesis topic on Systems and Control Engineering.I am making an application for masters in Systems and control engineering,and part of the application requirements is to submit three thesis topics and explain one in detail.I have always had a flair for control engineering therreason why I decided to do a taught masters programme in Systems and control engineering.
Please someone out there who is in the control engineering field should respond to asap.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 13 Nov, 2007
malanga
Hello all
I need help from any one out there on the subject-Help on masters thesis topic on Systems and Control Engineering.I am making an application for masters in Systems and control engineering,and part of the application requirements is to submit three thesis topics and explain one in detail.I have always had a flair for control engineering therreason why I decided to do a taught masters programme in Systems and control engineering.
Please someone out there who is in the control engineering field should respond to asap.
As I gather from your post, you want three thesis topics on System & Control Engineering. Is that right?

-The Big K-

Related Posts

Archives

@SAJAL MAURYA · Feb 2, 2015

mam, plz tell latest IES syllabus for electrical branch...also tel what it takes to crack this exam? Should we keep attempting it in the hope of cracking it?
Archives

@Saijayadeep · Mar 20, 2013

Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
Archives

@N.Gowtham Raj · Mar 5, 2012

Hey guys, what would be the shape of a stress strain curve for liquids?
Archives

@maria flor · Mar 23, 2011

*From Spanish Filipino---------Spanish-----------Meaning Abante-----------Avante--------- Ahead, Forward Bodega-----------Bodega---------Warehouse Colegio/Kolehiyo----Colegio-------- College Diyos------------- Dios----------- God Edukasyon --------Educación--------Education Guerra/Giyera-------Guerra-----------War Hustisya ------------Justicia---------Justice Ingles ------------- Inglés----------English Kalye ------------- Calle-----------Street Luho -------------- Lujo---------- Luxury Mundo ------------- Mundo---------World...
Archives

@YUGA · Sep 8, 2008

HAPPAY ENGINEERS DAY, I think We celebrating the ENGINEERS DAY on birth day(15-sept) of Mr.M.VISHWESWARAIH,who is first civil engineer. right?