CrazyEngineers
  • Hello all
    I need help from any one out there on the subject-Help on masters thesis topic on Systems and Control Engineering.I am making an application for masters in Systems and control engineering,and part of the application requirements is to submit three thesis topics and explain one in detail.I have always had a flair for control engineering therreason why I decided to do a taught masters programme in Systems and control engineering.
    Please someone out there who is in the control engineering field should respond to asap.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 13, 2007

malanga
    Hello all
    I need help from any one out there on the subject-Help on masters thesis topic on Systems and Control Engineering.I am making an application for masters in Systems and control engineering,and part of the application requirements is to submit three thesis topics and explain one in detail.I have always had a flair for control engineering therreason why I decided to do a taught masters programme in Systems and control engineering.
    Please someone out there who is in the control engineering field should respond to asap.
    As I gather from your post, you want three thesis topics on System & Control Engineering. Is that right?

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register