Mumbai Bomb Blasts @ Zaveri Bazar, Dadar & Opera House!

3 serial bomb blasts have rocked Mumbai - once again! Sources say that IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices) have been used for the blasts. More news is yet to come but TOI is reporting the following -

All three are busy commercial and residential areas, and were bustling with people and traffic during the evening peak hours when the explosions took place.

An NIA team has been sent for Mumbai. All states have been put on high alert. A parked car bore the brunt of the blast in Dadar.

NOTE: Someone post helpline numbers if available.

Police control room nos: 22621855, 1983, 5020

Update: It's Ajmal Kasab's Birthday today.

The explosions occurred at Zaveri Bazar, Dadar and Opera House between 6:45PM and 7PM

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    IBN Live is reporting - At least eight people have been killed and 70 others injured in three bomb blasts that rocked Mumbai on Wednesday evening in the crowded Dadar, Opera House and Zaveri Bazar areas, police sources have said.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I just wonder why Indian ministers don't die in these bomb blasts.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What next? People, let's light the candles. That's all we do every time there are blasts, right? Let's give the world 'peace' message. I'm HATING THIS! I really wonder why people elect Congress to power. WAKE UP PEOPLE!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Police is saying that they found the IED in an Umbrella at one of the location. Good job, Mumbai Police.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Death count: 20 , 100 injured confirmed.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Even as a BSF plane with NIA officials, forensics experts and anti-terrorist personnel are en route to Mumbai, Home Minister P Chidambaram has taken the chair at an emergency Cabinet meeting.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    The_Big_K
    Death count: 20 , 100 injured confirmed.
    This would be no real death count,more people must have died😔

I really feel sad for those innocent people who just give away their lives;when they had did nothing wrong😔
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Seriously, sad news! Security will be maintained at an all time high for the next 2 weeks till the matter cools down! Bigger celebrations will be planned on Kasab's next bday, which, if Indian govt is to be believed, will "hopefully" occur! 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shame on Government. No words to describe my anger right now.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am sure from tomorrow we will start celebrating the "Spirit of Mumbai" in maintaining peace. 😡
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    May the Almighty provide the peace to the families of the victims. And may God punish those who have made this havoc possible.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The government officials are asking the people to maintain peace. TV reporters are showing the Mumbaikars are back to business, undaunted. CRAP! I thought Mumbai would go on strike against Government.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I can not even hope for their souls to rest in peace. What NIA,IB, Home affairs, Poly-trikians(Politicians, No offences please), Forensic can do now? It is their responsibility not these let happen. Undoubtedly they are responsible for this...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Please kill Kasab today! Thats the first task we have to do. Celebrating his birthday in this way, huh!
    now candle march, then condolences this is not people are expecting! This is not we are expecting!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Kasab should be killed. And it is really paining here... 😔 May the souls rest in peace... 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all I am Richard and I work in the Heat Exchanger industry for Thermex Ltd (www.thermex.co.uk) I hope that being here will enable me to learn more about engineering...
Can you suggest me some good topics for final year project for Electrical and Electronics batch? 😔😔
😀 question: Anyone knows about software to hide all traceble adresses in emails like Mac adress, etc? Purpose is not to hide as a spammer but for safety!! Email is...
[video=youtube;v9h8ziIY17A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9h8ziIY17A&feature=share[/video]
HR questions.. Please answer these.. 1) If you got a offer from any other company who is paying more than us then which company will you select and why?? 2)...