CrazyEngineers
  • 3 serial bomb blasts have rocked Mumbai - once again! Sources say that IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices) have been used for the blasts. More news is yet to come but TOI is reporting the following -

All three are busy commercial and residential areas, and were bustling with people and traffic during the evening peak hours when the explosions took place.

An NIA team has been sent for Mumbai. All states have been put on high alert. A parked car bore the brunt of the blast in Dadar.

NOTE: Someone post helpline numbers if available.

Police control room nos: 22621855, 1983, 5020

Update: It's Ajmal Kasab's Birthday today.

The explosions occurred at Zaveri Bazar, Dadar and Opera House between 6:45PM and 7PM
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 13, 2011

IBN Live is reporting - At least eight people have been killed and 70 others injured in three bomb blasts that rocked Mumbai on Wednesday evening in the crowded Dadar, Opera House and Zaveri Bazar areas, police sources have said.

Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

I just wonder why Indian ministers don't die in these bomb blasts.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

What next? People, let's light the candles. That's all we do every time there are blasts, right? Let's give the world 'peace' message. I'm HATING THIS! I really wonder why people elect Congress to power. WAKE UP PEOPLE!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Update: Police is saying that they found the IED in an Umbrella at one of the location. Good job, Mumbai Police.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Death count: 20 , 100 injured confirmed.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Even as a BSF plane with NIA officials, forensics experts and anti-terrorist personnel are en route to Mumbai, Home Minister P Chidambaram has taken the chair at an emergency Cabinet meeting.
    Cancel
  • Whats In Name

MemberJul 13, 2011

The_Big_K
    Death count: 20 , 100 injured confirmed.
    This would be no real death count,more people must have died😔

I really feel sad for those innocent people who just give away their lives;when they had did nothing wrong😔
    Cancel
  • Ambarish Ganesh

MemberJul 13, 2011

Seriously, sad news! Security will be maintained at an all time high for the next 2 weeks till the matter cools down! Bigger celebrations will be planned on Kasab's next bday, which, if Indian govt is to be believed, will "hopefully" occur! 😔
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Shame on Government. No words to describe my anger right now.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

I am sure from tomorrow we will start celebrating the "Spirit of Mumbai" in maintaining peace. 😡
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberJul 13, 2011

May the Almighty provide the peace to the families of the victims. And may God punish those who have made this havoc possible.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

The government officials are asking the people to maintain peace. TV reporters are showing the Mumbaikars are back to business, undaunted. CRAP! I thought Mumbai would go on strike against Government.
    Cancel
  • Sahithi Pallavi

MemberJul 13, 2011

I can not even hope for their souls to rest in peace. What NIA,IB, Home affairs, Poly-trikians(Politicians, No offences please), Forensic can do now? It is their responsibility not these let happen. Undoubtedly they are responsible for this...
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberJul 13, 2011

Please kill Kasab today! Thats the first task we have to do. Celebrating his birthday in this way, huh!
    now candle march, then condolences this is not people are expecting! This is not we are expecting!
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJul 13, 2011

Kasab should be killed. And it is really paining here... 😔 May the souls rest in peace... 😔
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register