Multiple LAN cards in PC running Windows XP with BSNL broadband

I have two lan cards in One PC running on Win XP...I have to keep one disable to run another.I have one internal LAN connection and another BSNL broadband connection...Is there any way, I can run both simultaneously...
One Network:10.X.X.X
Bsnl :192.X.X.X

Replies

• Scorpion007
    Scorpion007
    are you running specific application through internal LAN ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well this is time for some space extravaganza in Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College, Chennai More info very soon here But surely it is space age this February in MSEC Hope...
I am a pedestrian in this sort of thing. Probably most CEans are Olympic champs in this. However, there may be other pedestrians who may find this useful: https://lifehacker.com/5973313/top-10-ways-to-speed-up-and-beef-up-your-google-searches
The Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) satellite captured a stunning solar eruption. Tremendous magnetic forces jutted out the plasma. However, the even more powerful gravity of the sun pulled back almost...
As all know to their cost, engineering design is aa CAD and mouse game. Like in Tom and Jerry cartoons, the mouse has a few tricks up its sleeve to...
Am in a IT Third year engineering 6th sem... Want to know the seminar topics in java field... Even if you know other latest technologies for seminar then also let...