Seminar Topics for IT field

Am in a IT Third year engineering 6th sem... Want to know the seminar topics in java field... Even if you know other latest technologies for seminar then also let me know... Thank you...!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    KK_Komal
    Am in a IT Third year engineering 6th sem... Want to know the seminar topics in java field... Even if you know other latest technologies for seminar then also let me know... Thank you...!
    How about Virtual Private Network created using Java? That'd be an interesting seminar to present.
  • KK_Komal
    KK_Komal
    Sounds interesting... can you please give some more details about this topic...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    KK_Komal
    Sounds interesting... can you please give some more details about this topic...
    Virtual Private Network basically is a private LAN setup by organisations. It's connected to the Internet, however, secured from access. Company employees can access the network by connecting to the network through a special software which grants secured access to the users. So let's say you want to check your company's internal information portal - which is available to all the employees but not to the outer world, you can connect to your company's VPN and then access the portal. You may read more information about VPN and how it functions online.

Does this information suffice? Let me know if you need more information.
  • KK_Komal
    KK_Komal
    I liked this topic but someone is already registered this topic...now I have to choose someother topic...can u please suggest more topic based on latest technologies?
  • krishna.gopi
    krishna.gopi
    Virtual Private Network created using Java is interesting.can you post more latest technologies seminar topics..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, please let me know how LC lowpass filter can be designed. We have to decide cutoff frequency first. My question is then how will you assume L or...
Makkhichoose is the latest browser plugin by a developer from IIT Chennai that lets you compare the prices of the product you're currently browsing. For example, if you're looking at...
Hey friends, I am stuck here understanding static constructors. Have gone through many posts and online articles. But I am unclear yet. It says static constructor is called automatically before...
I am working on a project, for which I want to measure the acceleration of machine. Is their any tool to do that or any formula which is based on...
I wish to know what are some of the alternative career options for a Marine Engineer apart from IES and MBA?