Top 10 Ways to Speed Up and Beef Up Your Google Searches

I am a pedestrian in this sort of thing. Probably most CEans are Olympic champs in this. However, there may be other pedestrians who may find this useful:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's indeed a great list. I use several of those tips while searching on Google. Since past 3 months I've used the 'site:' operator more than anyone else on the planet for sure 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Check this out....
    Videos from power searching tutorial
    Google Open Online Education - YouTube
    Seems very basic in starting but when one will complete this tutorial, he will be search ninja. 😀

Luckily, new Advance power searching course is starting from 23rd jan and registration is open now
    here #-Link-Snipped-#
    I am completely satisfied with power searching tutorial and now going to register for advance one.👍
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    This is the nice post on Google search, some points are totally new for me.
    If someone have stuff on easy ways of Google search for engineering students, please share also!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    [search string] intext:[narrowSearchString]

narrowSearchString: This string must be present on search pages. Better suitable for searches where you want that narrowSearchString related to anyhow your search result.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) satellite captured a stunning solar eruption. Tremendous magnetic forces jutted out the plasma. However, the even more powerful gravity of the sun pulled back almost...
As all know to their cost, engineering design is aa CAD and mouse game. Like in Tom and Jerry cartoons, the mouse has a few tricks up its sleeve to...
Am in a IT Third year engineering 6th sem... Want to know the seminar topics in java field... Even if you know other latest technologies for seminar then also let...
Hi all, please let me know how LC lowpass filter can be designed. We have to decide cutoff frequency first. My question is then how will you assume L or...
Makkhichoose is the latest browser plugin by a developer from IIT Chennai that lets you compare the prices of the product you're currently browsing. For example, if you're looking at...