04 Mar 2007

Multi Quote Tryout thread (Post1)

Hello All,

This thread is dedicated to trials on our new Multi-Quote feature.

This is post#1 !

-The Big K-
12 years ago
Re: Multi Quote Tryout thread (Post 2)

This is post #2.

Let's say I want Post 1 & Post 2 quoted in the third reply to this thread. I will first click on '[​IMG]' button in post 1, then post 2 and then click 'Post Reply' button.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
12 years ago
The_Big_K
Hello All,

This is post#1 !

-The Big K-
The_Big_K
This is post #2.

Let's say I want Post 1 & Post 2 quoted in the third reply to this thread. I will first click on '[​IMG]' button in post 1, then post 2 and then click 'Post Reply' button.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
Hurray! 😁 Did you note that post 1 & post 2 got quoted in this reply? Note that the multi-quote button color changes to '[​IMG]' when you click it. So that you know which posts you have quoted in your reply 😉

Any questions/concerns ( 😲 ) , post in this thread. Don't forget to try out the multi-quote feature!

-The Big K-
Jerry

Jerry

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
The_Big_K
Hello All,

This is post#1 !

-The Big K-
The_Big_K
This is post #2.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
The_Big_K
Hurray! 😁 Did you note that post 1 & post 2 got quoted in this reply? Note that the multi-quote button color changes to '[​IMG]' when you click it. So that you know which posts you have quoted in your reply 😉

Any questions/concerns ( 😲 ) , post in this thread. Don't forget to try out the multi-quote feature!

-The Big K-
I must say that this thread is official spamming thread. I'll improve my post score here 😁

Nice and much needed feature indeed.

Jerry
aashima

aashima

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
Another good innovation we have in CE. Good one Biggie!!
Rocker

Rocker

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
The_Big_K
This is post #2.

Let's do it

-The Big K-
The_Big_K

-The Big K-
Jerry
I must say that this thread is official spamming thread. I'll improve my post score here 😁

Jerry
aashima
Just trying out Multi Quote 😁 ! Its wonderful!
DEP

DEP

Branch Unspecified
12 years ago
Rocker
Just trying out Multi Quote 😁 ! Its wonderful!
Jerry

Jerry
aashima

wow !!! this is fun !!
me too trying my hand on this new feature.
good work biggie.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.