CrazyEngineers
  • summit.sehgal
    summit.sehgal

MemberNov 29, 2006

Electricity Export...

With nonrenewable sorces of energy getting exhausted Electricity(spl.Wind,geothermal) is definately the way to go....

Electicity is such a convinient form of energy that most of the sources of energy converted to electrical form & then used...
    But the major LIMITATION with Electrical Energy is the difficulty faced in Bulk Storage (Although batteries can store a meagre amount of power)...

So the need of the hour is to develope such device\technology which can store Electric power in bulk but still be compact in size...

May be we can convert Electricity into some other form of energy which can easily be stored and re-used wenever & whereever required....
    May be Superconducting materials can help ???

If ever possible, it would make the Electricity Export across the continents possible, ofcourse without physicall conections....
    & then just immagine .....

Waiting some INNOVATIVE Ideas...........
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 29, 2006

Boy!

If this happens, the world will change forever! I wonder if electricity can be stored by alternating the atomic configuration of <element to be invented>.

Call me Crazy , but I think it should be possible. I'll have to think more on my idea to understand what exactly I'm trying to say. Can anyone really elaborate on this?

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberDec 16, 2006

Remember The Matrix 😀. Human population, the best resource man has ... himself! Imagine a house that runs on your energy, on your biothermal units ... then people can easily tell a bright person from a dull one!!
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberDec 20, 2006

kidakaka
    Remember The Matrix 😀. Human population, the best resource man has ... himself! Imagine a house that runs on your energy, on your biothermal units ... then people can easily tell a bright person from a dull one!!
    I read somewhere that a human body has energy which equals 4 hydrogen bombs 😒 !

Our best bet is Solar energy & Wind Energy. We need to invent ways to utilize it to max.

Crook
    Cancel
  • desijays

MemberDec 21, 2006

crook
    I read somewhere that a human body has energy which equals 4 hydrogen bombs 😒 !
    Crook
    Wouldn't that be interesting? think about it. 7 billion walking bombs. we should have exterminated ourselves a long time ago.

In this context would the CTBT make any sense?

I definitely don't think so.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register