Multi account Atm security

Project Abstract / Summary : As we know the current issue of security in atm machines... Recent attack happened in atm on a lady we all know. And government said that every atm machine should have security guard but as we see all security guard are old. And what's the use. And the one more issue is deduction of amount when we withdraw the amount in other atms. Now reserve bank of India reduced no of transactions to 3 which was 5 earlier. And our project providing security. And also solution by synchronizing the atms and proving one common machine. Where all bank options and money Wil not get deducted.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Because of the current issue related to atm machines. And security. And also it is related to embedded and related to communication. And also we are interested in this...... We think it can be implemented in real time...... And also we can install such atms........ And we think it has a great scope

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Cambridge Institute of technology
City: Bangalore
State: karnKarnataka
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEan @Jason Estibeiro celebrates his birthday today. We celebrate him all the success and happiness that life can bring. It's been great working with you for the past one year...
If there is one piece of input device that hasn't seen any significant innovation, that's our good ol' mouse. Replaced by trackpads in mobile devices, the mouse as an input...
Project Abstract / Summary : The model is proposed for the automation of the restaurants for order and billing. The use of electronic network for ordering food can help greatly...
Hello guys, today i got fired from my job training due to slow performance. little bit sad now. as said earlier i have lower academics record since diploma to degree....
Chinese electronics manufacturer, OPPO is well known for its flagship smartphones such as OPPO R5 or OPPO N3 and many more such mobile devices it has launched over the last...