Mtech in EMBEDDED AND WIRELESS CONTROL

iam interested in doing mtech in embedded and wireless control.pls give me a feed back about the scope of this course.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Consider the growth in the electronics industry in recent years and you will know your answer. The electronics industry is going to boom and embedded systems are an integral part of it - which means the growth in embedded is kind of guaranteed. The same goes with wireless control. Most of the M.Tech grads get into teaching or research and some find a job in core tech companies. I've heard of Samsung, LG, Nokia and other companies hiring M.Tech PGs for their research work.

I'd first advise looking at the course and find out whether the course really looks interesting to you. Try to find out information about the course and feel free to ask questions here or on the other websites where you will get answers.

That said, no one really can make predictions about the future. We can only 'guess' based on where the industry, technology & engineering seems to be growing. The best thing to do in such circumstance is to pick up a course that is of genuine interest to you and try to excel in it. A lot of people make a mistake of picking up a course based on what their 'friends' tell them is 'hot'. Not a right thing to do, anyways.

I hope this answers your question. If you have more questions or doubts, feel free to ask. I'm sure CEans here would be more than happy to help you out.
  • HRG
    HRG
    Thankyou @#-Link-Snipped-# 😀 in fact chose this course on my own. i want to learn more in my area of interest that's why i chose this course.and actually am not interested over the teaching side 😉 do u know which universities are providing this course?? CEans am eagerly waiting for your replies tooo 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can Anybody help me with finding online ansys electrical tutorials?
In past year we have seen various malicious applications trying to steal information from institutions like banks and oil companies but this one sends in a direct threat to the...
The 35$ "near-linux-computer" is improving at unimaginable pace.Thanks to OpenSource community/developers.Raspberry Pi developer has introduced Pi store, where you can get Apps for Raspberry Pi, collaborating with Velocix & Indiecity.Developer...
After valve's move to support Ubuntu for Steam for linux & ditching Windows 8 compatibility. Next move is way more exciting. Valve's Steam Engine to build Linux game Console. This...
I wasn't aware that the Government Of India is implementing a national optic fiber network with an investment of about Rs. 20,000 crores. Sam Pitroda, who advises the PM on...