CrazyEngineers
  • Hi All

I am planning to write GRE on FEB of 2009 and i am planning to join the september 2009 , i have been hearing for the past few moths that US economy and job opportunities have went down.so i dont know how it will affect the MS Aid and the Jobs after MS.Actually I have to work few years there to get the money that i have invested for the course.Is it ok to apply for the september intake , i dont know , expecting ur guidence , sorry for the long post.

Regards
    Ganesh_Don
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 5, 2008

That's not a long post. We expect all our users to post as much information as they can, because it helps others to answer the query.

In my opinion, recession in US should not affect your decision of appearing for GRE. Take the GRE, get the score, if you don't get good score, appear again! No one will be able to predict the job scenario in US in 2011-12. The fact is, if you are good with the studies, you will get a job.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • anuragh27crony

MemberOct 5, 2008

yeah the scenario in US..applies to students from normal colleges if you can probably get admitted in atleast top 20 colleges then...you can have a safe and normal life without worrying about Job security
    Cancel
  • ganesh_don

MemberOct 6, 2008

Thanks All for ur guidance...........

Regards

Ganesh_don
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register