Mozilla Labs Launches Ubiquity

CEans,

Mozilla Labs have announced the launch of Ubiquity [​IMG]

From their page -

Today we’re announcing the launch of Ubiquity, a Mozilla Labs experiment into connecting the Web with language in an attempt to find new user interfaces that could make it possible for everyone to do common Web tasks more quickly and easily.
The overall goals of Ubiquity are to explore how best to:
  • Empower users to control the web browser with language-based instructions. (With search, users type what they want to find. With Ubiquity, they type what they want to do.)
  • Enable on-demand, user-generated mashups with existing open Web APIs. (In other words, allowing everyone–not just Web developers–to remix the Web so it fits their needs, no matter what page they are on, or what they are doing.)
  • Use Trust networks and social constructs to balance security with ease of extensibility.
  • Extend the browser functionality easily.
For more news, head over to - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    wow...just shocked :shock:..... for a bit.. then i pinched myself am i just dreaming....😀

excellent tool ..this is great leap (in web technology) i suppose....

After watching video in Blog I can explain it in just 2 words "Simply Superb"
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    That's awesome! Semantic web is a step closer 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Why not post all the recent openings in different industries? You may even refer CEans for openings in your organization and earn referral bonus! Where else would you find...
CEans, If you think Google is THE company you should be working for, head over to Browse India openings and find out if they have a position suitable for you....

hi

hi...........................😁
CEans, I need your help in a prank I'm setting up. All you need is a telephone [Mobile/Landline] etc. Obviously, I'm not disclosing anything here. Express your interest & lend...
hi big k... am doing my msc soft.engg in coimbatore..... can u tel me some languages dut i colud learn in part time