Mozilla Firefox Harry Potter 7 Part-2 Themes

Dress up your Firefox in the custom Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 Persona that’s right for you.

No restart required to activate: Roll over on each thumbnail to try it on or click to wear the one you want.
Check: #-Link-Snipped-#

Guess what, even mozilla celebrates the victory of the good over the evil. 😉

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are 2 ways of doing it: Visit the Personas gallery, choose your favorite design, and click on your choice to instantly change the look of your browser. OR Go...
I intend to carry out a research based project on Turbo Machines especially for CNG vehicles, I wanted to know the amount of the gas being dispersed in an IC...
Gmail is now capable of showing the contents of ZIP and RAR file archives - without downloading 😀. I believe this feature is incredibly useful for everyone. Imagine when your...
They say which Python version you ought to use is mostly dependent on what you want to get done. There's a few downsides to Python 3.x such as comparatively limited...
Get introduced to Production of Screw Threads Lecture Series on Manufacturing Processes II by Prof. A. B. Chattopadhyay, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel Free to discuss and ask...