Motherboard for amd.....

Hey guyz cud ne of u tell me wich motherboard would go best go with amd cuz intel dsnt...plz....w8in 4 a reply.....also lemme kno if ne new development in processors is made after 64 bit...cuz intel has also started 64bit i thnk so....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    moving the thread to Help Me! section

safeman
    Hey guyz cud ne of u tell me wich motherboard would go best go with amd cuz intel dsnt...plz....w8in 4 a reply.....also lemme kno if ne new development in processors is made after 64 bit...cuz intel has also started 64bit i thnk so....
    Hi Safeman!

May I request you to avoid slangs in posts. Your question best fits in "Help Me" section.

-The Big K-
    p.s:
    Introduce yourself & read the common sense guide 😁 (check my signature for the link)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Top 5 list !

Here comes your top 5 AMD motherboard list -

1. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe
    2. MSI K7N2G-ILSR
    3. EPoX 8RDA+
    4. ABIT NF7-S (v1.2 and higher)
    5. Soltek SL-75FRN L Golden Flame
    Question #2 needs an expert. I'll stay back 😎

-The Big K-
  • safeman
    safeman
    thnx a lot bro..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    safeman
    thnx a lot bro..
    Is Amd is better than P series...
    In what sense??

--Query .....answer plz...
  • safeman
    safeman
    i dont know wt u talkin about...could you please explain....
    crazyboy
    Is Amd is better than P series...
    In what sense??

--Query .....answer plz...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No offence please. Refrain from using long trail of dots & "sms" equivalents to words in your posts.

Don't be surprized if you get an infraction.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A basic question... How much value of Rupee depends on the share market??? and what's its importance is?? Thanks in Advance.. --Crazy
Initial Public Offering (IPO): A term well heard but seldom understood by most of the people. I came across a post in one of the threads many days back asking...
Oscar, one word that sets our eyes on screen with no time to blink..I remember Paheli was chosen last year for the same instead of Black..Shocking!!!! Following movies has been...
Hi All, Here is a small 'C' question for all of you. Find the output: #include int main() { int i=10; int j=sizeof(++i); printf("i = %d\n",i); printf("j = %d\n",j); return...
Hi all Engineers! I have a question for those interested in Physics. Can we have artifical Gravity? Meaning, can we create gravity under test conditions? With best regards, ROCKER